The Bridge Event Center, located in Boise, Idaho, is the perfect
location for a wide array of events. Its quiet, peaceful setting includes
beautifully landscaped outdoor areas and versatile, inviting indoor spaces.
Whether you're planning a small retreat of 10 people or a grand wedding
for 250, the Bridge Event Center is a welcoming place where people connect
in the Treasure Valley.
- Weddings, unions and receptions
- Reunions, anniversaries and parties
- Business retreats, conferences and trainings
- Club meetings and political gatherings
- Musical concerts and recitals
- Art and Garden shows and sales
Qualities that make us unique:
- Beautiful, private grounds for outdoor events with lovely inside facilities
in case of inclement weather
- Your choice of caterer, or bring your own food
- Save money by providing your own beer, wine, or champagne
- Rehearsal and decorating time included in rental fee
- Free use of the Bridge Event Center tables and chairs
- 118 onsite parking spaces; reasonably accommodates 200 guests
- Complete the Event Planning Worksheet and return it to the Bridge Event Center.
- Contact the Bridge Event Center for a tour of the facility.
- Meet with your Event Coordinator to receive and review your Agreement Summary, confirming details about your event.
- Make a reservation by signing the Agreement Summary and submitting it with a non-refundable deposit.
- At least 30 days prior to your event, submit:
- Proof of Insurance
- Balance due on rental fee
- Damage deposit